Pages

6.09.2010

Team Garcia In The Lead!!

I am so excited, I just have to brag! I have the best group of women on my team - Team "Gar-See-Ya At the Top"

In case you are unfamiliar with me, this blog, or my business, let me explain a bit about me and Clever Container. We are the only DSA approved company that markets incredible organizational products for your home, your car, your office, and your life! I joined as a Founding Consultant in December of 2008 (first show was January of '09) In July of 2009, we had a huge growth jump in the company, when we were featured on Good Morning America. My team started to really gain some momentum during those months and it started to become clearer to me what my role as a Leader with Clever Container would be. I now have a very healthy (and continually growing) team of over 25! I love the new responsibilities of leading and look forward to making a great number of improvements in the way I encourage and train the team members that I have been blessed with.

We are still a relatively new company. There are currently three team lines that lead directly up to home office. . . Team Berger (Geri is incredible!), Team Schallon (Rachel is one of the sweetest people I ever met!), and then Team Garcia (that would be me. . .) During the previous month of May, home office challenged us to have a friendly team competition. There were numerous ways to earn points, and it was not strictly a sales numbers game. Participation involved things like posting a discussion on our message board to booking three shows on your June calendar. I really thought that Team Garcia consisted of some incredibly talented people, but I was feeling intimidated as both of the other two team leaders have acheived Director status, and I have not as of yet.

However, the team pulled together and participation was really encouraging and I really had a good feeling during the month. Still, doubt would creep in.

So, tonight was the recognition call. This is it. . . we are going to find out who won. Go ahead, guess who won. Three guesses, and the first two don't count (I never did like that saying).

YEP!! Team Garcia came in FIRST PLACE!! Woo-Hoo.

Thank you to all of you on my team. Love Ya! You know who you are!! :-) You are the BEST! {{{HUGS}}}

Now I have to get some sleep. My oldest is doing "behind the wheel" with an instructor tomorrow morning. Yikes. Prayers are appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how I can contact you to get info on becoming a consultant with Clever Container?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad