Pages

5.26.2010

OPTIMISTIC OUTCOMES!

I just wanted to take a minute to feature one of the most awesome products that Clever Container carries. This is a must have resource if you are a homeschooling mom, a mom with children in brick and mortar school, a grandparent, or any other position in life where you work with children.

The best description that I can come up with for this product is that it is like a cookbook. Filled with great "recipes", but not a book you would read from page one through til the end. You utilize it as the children encounter a need to have you delve deeper into a subject with them.

The "TABS" that you can select from include:

  1. Study Strategies
  2. Language Arts
  3. Math
  4. Memorization
  5. Projects
  6. Life Skills
  7. Test Taking
  8. Communication
  9. Parenting

OH! And the CD-Rom that is included in the back of the product has over 100 printable resources. The list is very long, but I really want you to realize all that you get from this one phenomenol product, so here goes:

Graphic Organizers

Checklists

Comparison Map

Mini Goal-Setting Sheet

Note Taking

Rubrics

Story Map

Timeline

Venn Diagram

Web Map

Math Help Section

Math Charts

Math Fact Timed Tests

Graph Paper and Number Lines

Math Memorization Tricks

Math Tables

Parent Help Section

Writing Help Section

Cut Apart Letter Tiles

Frequently Misspelled Words


I know that list was pretty extensive, but that is just it. . . . there is SO much in the way of resource material here! It is really a very cool product and I absolutely LOVE it!! I can assure you that if you have school children in your life, this is a product that you want as part of your 'arsenal' of products!


You can purchase this product from me right through me website, OR (best way to get it!) you can EARN this product and many others for FREE (who doesn't like free?!?) by hosting your own Clever Container class! Learn more through my site at: www.CleverColleen.com – or call me at: 773.759.4675 – www.CleverColleen.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad