Pages

5.20.2010

Cleverly Continuing. . . .

Well, things have been steadily growing along with my Clever Container business. I currently have 22 active consultants on "Team Garcia" It has been such fun to see how it seemingly has a life of its own.

While it has been challenging for me to find the time I'd desire to work my business as I'd like, I still have managed to keep plugging away. While April was sadly void of shows, my May has been alright and my June seems to be shaping up to be amazing! I'm currently working on booking shows into July and August! :-)

Organizing is really a need that most, if not all, people struggle with! I have been working very hard on getting more organized myself. My friend, Colleen, with Organizing for your Peace of Mind (www.peaceofmindpo.com) has been helping me with my "Laundry Process" (how many of you think of laundry as a "process"?) and will also be helping me with my bedroom closet. I really desire to have this spring and summer be the time that I finally get a handle on things. Now, I realize that I will constantly be in the process, I would love to find the point where I feel more in control. I'm getting there.

What about you? Where are you at in your organizational journey? Would Clever Container be able to assist you in taking a step or two forward? Let me know. I would love to help! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad