I wanted to share with you some of the organization related websites that I like to check out when I have some free time. You will find a ton of information on these sites, but don't let it overwhelm you. Bookmark the ones you will find useful and take it in a little at a time. Believe me, I have experienced "Information Overload" many times, so I know what I'm talking about! :-)
These sites are in no particular order:
http://www.peaceofmindpo.com/
http://simplemom.net
http://orgjunkie.com/
http://unclutterer.com/
http://getorganizednow.com/
http://www.clutterdietblog.com/
http://creativeorganizing.typepad.com
http://creativeorganizing.typepad.com
http://professionalfamilymanager.com
http://www.juliemorgenstern.com/blog/
And here are some great all-around Christian women interest sites that I love:
http://heartofthematteronline.com/
http://www.tolovehonorandvacuum.com/
http://marybethwhalen.blogspot.com
http://www.amybayliss.com
Enjoy! And let me know what your favorites are! I'd love to hear!

Thanks for sharing great links. Have a great weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying today. E-mail me if you want "waiting" notes. My contact button is under blog header. Thanks!
ReplyDelete