I am not including recipes or links to recipes, since I was the lucky winner of a six month subscription to Stolen Moments Menu Plan Service (http://stolenmomentsmenuplanning.com/ ) I think that it would be unethical for me to do so. Still, I want to participate in Menu Plan Mondays. Stolen Moments does give me a thorough plan, including recipes with detailed directions, and a shopping list for the week's meals. What I love most about the service was that it is customized to my serving size needs (we have a house of nine!) and also they have you fill out a form indicating your preferences, as well as things you don't like. I stated that in our family, we tend to eat a lot of Chicken Breast and Ground Beef (both are often on sale and easy to stock up the freezer with).
Sunday
Chicken and Corn Chowder
Bread Bowls
Monday
Crockpot Red Beans and Rice
Baked Okra
Tuesday
BBQ Meatballs
Loaded Potato Casserole
Peas
Wednesday
Chicken Tetrazzini
Thursday
Cheeseburger Pie
Dilly Green Beans
Friday
Pizza Braid
Side Salad
Saturday
Taco Pinwheels
Anyway, if you like the sound of my weekly menus, I would strongly encourage you to consider signing up for their service (as inexpensively as $7.95 per month!)
Chicken and Corn Chowder
Bread Bowls
Monday
Crockpot Red Beans and Rice
Baked Okra
Tuesday
BBQ Meatballs
Loaded Potato Casserole
Peas
Wednesday
Chicken Tetrazzini
Thursday
Cheeseburger Pie
Dilly Green Beans
Friday
Pizza Braid
Side Salad
Saturday
Taco Pinwheels
Anyway, if you like the sound of my weekly menus, I would strongly encourage you to consider signing up for their service (as inexpensively as $7.95 per month!)
Make sure you let me know if you try it! I love to hear back from my readers.

Welcome and congrats on your win!!
ReplyDeletevery cool to win, welcome to MPM!
ReplyDeleteThats sounds like a wonderful program.
ReplyDeleteAnd the menu sounds good