I'm sick. Yuck. I dislike being sick. Especially because, as a mom, we don't get to just curl up in bed and ingnore life until you feel better. Life keeps happening. Sure, you can slow down and do less. That is what I had to do yesterday. I just took a nap with my 2 year old and then ordered dinner in. Nice.
Anyway, on Tuesday this past week I was scheduled to lead an opportunity phone call. That is where anyone who is considering the Clever Container business can call in and listen to a thorough description of what is involved and what its like, etc. Then there is time for questions and answers at the end. Well, that is how it is supposed to go, anyway. However, this past week, on the phone call I had a current consultant that just wanted to listen in, another consultant that is starting to build her team and then two lovely ladies that had already made their minds up to join us, but they were still looking for some direction and wanted to know what to expect. It was actually a fun phone call. Very casual, as I wasn't prepared to switch gears like that, but fun none the less.
Yesterday I was supposed to have a meeting with Elaine (http://www.spacecraftorganizing.com/) from the Chicago Chapter of NAPO. Elaine was going to walk me through the various benefits to my recent corporate associate membership with NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers). I ended up cancelling on her due to my son, Dakota, feeling ill. Little did I know that later that afternoon, I would feel ill as well! Anyway, I look forward to meeting with her and learning all about how this membership can help me grow my business and give some exposure to Clever Container.

No comments:
Post a Comment