Pages

10.12.2009

Organized Schedule

Woohoo. . . I finally have done it!  I should be slightly ashamed, since I have owned the book "Managers of their Homes" (found at Titus2.com) for quite some time now.  Years ago, I read through the book and made a feeble attempt at implementing their scheduling technique.  Last night, however, I finalized my newest version after rereading and getting inspired.  So, tomorrow will be day one of implementation.  Of course, because my life is what it is, I will be out of the house for a couple of hours.  We will certainly not be running exactly on schedule because of me not being at home for that time. . . but if I wait for the perfect opportunity, it will never happen.  So tomorrow I'll start. . . no matter how imperfect.  Two of the most important consistencies are scheduled into my days now. . . specific time slots for working my Clever business, and more importantly, my personal devotion time with my Lord.  I'm so hit or miss with that, and I often excuse myself because, after all, I have so many other activities that have me in His word, what with teaching my children their Bible for school, leading Truth and Training in Awana, sometimes teaching Sunday School, etc.  Still, I know that I need to come to the Lord daily to ask for the strength and wisdom I need for the day ahead.  Deliberate, daily reading and praying will be a welcome improvement to the start of my day.

Off the soapbox and on to the business platform now. . . wow, I have been contacted by numerous people regarding having Clever Container represented at various vendor fairs!  I'm sure that once Clever Container becomes a household name, some consultants will be trying to get these treasured 'spots' at these vendor fairs, so in a way it is nice to be sought after.  Some consultants have great luck at these types of events, but my track record leaves much to be desired.  The networking with other consultants at the other tables is usually wonderful, but that is about it.  Well, I'll have lots of opportunity to improve my techniques, right?  :-)

Today was a wonderful day off.  No school, no alarms. . . doesn't sleeping in feel great!?  Why I treasure sleep in the morning so much, I don't understand.  Love it!

Looking forward to tomorrow!  :-)  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. It went well. Rather, it is going well, check my more recent posts. Thanks for asking! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad