Pages

10.15.2009

Schedule, Business, NAPO, and Twitter updates

Well, as expected, implementing my "MOTH" schedule over the last few days, has been running 'imperfectly'.  However, there are so notable improvements that I must comment on. . . . for example, my daughter, Jessica, is really inspired by the schedule and is trying really hard to work it just so.  It has been a pleasure seeing her spirit change just from the simple thing like implementing a schedule.  Also, even working within the guidelines of the schedule, without necessarily working the times out exactly has been very helpful.  For example, I have lunch scheduled at noon, but I now try to encourage them to complete all of their pre-lunch schooling before we have lunch, thereby lunch won't necessarily happen at noon, but it gives us a goal for morning schoolwork, ya know?  Anyway, it has most definetly been a blessing, although not perfect.

Oh, I have another team member, Stephanie from Palatine, Illinois!!  Welcome Stephanie!  :-)  This should bring me to 13 ladies in my first downline.  However, on a sad note, two of my team members that have been with me for months have both decided that this isn't the best fit for them.  So, although I've added one, with me losing two, I'm now at a total of 11 ladies.  I have no bad feelings, the two ladies that are no longer Clever Consultants will remain friends - and they are both incredible ladies.  I'm blessed that this business has allowed me to develop ties with so many wonderful women! 

The company has announced that we are now National Corporate Associates with NAPO, which is the National Association of Professional Organizers!  Too cool!  I don't know for 100% positive, but I think that I had something to do with their decision to go that route.  I was so excited about becoming a member of the Chicago Chapter of NAPO, and expressed this to home office, along with the suggestion that Clever Container consider becoming members at the national level.  The partnership just makes so much sense!!

Today was my 38th birthday.  Unfortunately, I spent much of it in bed trying to get rid of a horrible migraine.  :-(  I have to say thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!  I am flattered at my facebook page . . . the amount of wishes from my friends and family was overwhelming.  That is one thing I can say, facebook allows connections that would otherwise be difficult to manage with our busy lifes to still happen.  It's really neat!

Did you know I also have a twitter?  http://twitter.com/CleverCol I'd love to have you follow me there as well!  And, of course check out my website at www.CleverColleen.com to see my Clever Container site, the monthly special, as well as links to my monthly newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad