Pages

10.10.2009

Great Quote and NAPO update

The other day, while driving in my car, this guy being interviewed on WMBI (Moody Radio, Chicago) stated that his mother used to teach them "Work hard, pray hard, and treat people kindly, and good things will come."  I love it!  It holds so much truth.  Having a good work ethic, being grounded spiritually, and treating people with the respect that all of God's people deserve.  This is living right. 

The meeting with NAPO was fabulous!  I think it is going to be a great networking tool for me.  I am really excited.  There are so many benefits to being a corporate associate - - it was a wise investment!  What a fabulous, friendly group of people!  I'm going to enjoy attending this meetings, and a bonus for me is all that I will learn.  Maybe, just maybe, I will get myself and my family and my home as organized as I desire them to be. . . eventually.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad