10.08.2009
Professional Organizer Meeting
Tomorrow morning I am going to go to my first NAPO meeting. I am not a professional organizer myself, but many of our Clever Consultants are. It is such a natural fit. These professionals are able to add Clever Container to their list of services, and the clients may be able to take advantage of free products if they elect to host a show. Many of the needed products can be obtained for free. What a great solution! So, I contacted the Chicago Chapter of NAPO and asked how I might be able to make this business opportunity known to its members. I have become a corporate associate member and will hopefully be able to create relationships that will help to grow my business as well as my personal quest toward organization! So, tomorrow I am going to their monthly meeting and will be introduced to the members in attendance. Additionally, I should be able to speak at one of the upcoming monthly meetings about my business opportunity. I do pray that I am calm and collected and don't fumble it up! :-) Luckily my highschooler is off school (teacher convention) tomorrow, and my mom has agreed to watch my older 3 boys. The two babies and my 9 year old will go spend some time with my good friend, Ruth and her girls. Check back to see how it went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment