May 31, 2009
I did it!! I have a personal goal to have $500 per month in sales (minimum, more would be great!!). I wondered if I would be able to meet that goal this month, but by the grace of God, and the help of my sister and her friends - I managed. My sales total was actually $626.55 :-) not including the hostess orders (so it was actually even a bit higher).
Today's show was odd, to say the least. At first, Maureen only had one other person in attendance, and we were even joking around about sending Sean (her 16 yr. old son) out to bring in some people from the street (it was a nice day, and people were out and about all over). Still, somehow, through her daughter, Maurissa's friends mother, Roseanna, coming over - even after only getting a phone call about it moments before; a few outside sales orders; and the neighbor, Janet, being too sick to attend personally, sending her order over. . . we had a really good party total after all.
Goes to show you that you never know what to expect, and despite what it looks like, things are able to turn out even better than you ever thought they could! Keep your chin up. BTW, thank you, Maureen! :-)
God is amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment