June 28, 2009
Well, it was an awesome party. Thank you, Linda! Wonderful people, good food, great weather, lots of orders, and two shows booked! Wonderful feeling to have my business rolling. I have two booked for July through Carolyn and Kathy, another that my friend Annette will have (unsure of when), one that Heather will have (another unsure date), and my cousin Karen will have one in September when school's back in. It's looking great.
Oh, and another plus is that even though I only had one show in June, I'm meeting my sales goal! Very happy to have that accomplished as well.
June 26, 2009
I have a larger size show this coming Sunday. I'm looking forward to it! It should be really great. I pray that I get several shows booked there. I have one solid one scheduled for mid-July, and I have 2 more that will host, but haven' secured their dates with me yet. Things are going well. . . oh, and we might get featured on Good Morning America soon also! They have inquired and we thought we'd get exposure from them this past week, but the John and Kate drama dominated. :-( That is just how it goes sometimes. I think I may try my hand at sending a press release out again.
June 21, 2009
It's fathers day today. Funny how you know that you should feel gratitude in your heart every day of the year for our spouses and the father of of children, but sometimes a day like today is needed to bring it to the front of our minds. Ed is a great dad! I am so grateful for him and all he does for our household, our children, our family. Thank you, Lord, for giving me a great husband.
Today was also the day we celebrated me oldest son (Eddie)'s graduation. Eddie's cousin, Kaylee, also graduated from 8th grade this year - so we celebrated together at our home. This is when I see that I really am getting more organized. It used to be so much more pressure to get ready for an event like this. Whereas I did still need to do cleaning, I even approached that from a different angle.
June 2, 2009
Wow. Tonight we had our monthly teletraining call, and while they are all really awesome and inspiring, I was really impressed with tonights call. We were very high tech. We called in and all participated in an online slide show presentation through Dimdim web meeting services. Very cool. April Welch led the presentation and she did a great job. I am inspired to get things together myself, and then teach what I've learned to my customers as well. The longer I am with Clever Container, the more convinced I am that this was a really smart decision for me! I'm thinking about checking into becoming a certified organizer (eventually) now. I'll have to be prayerful and watch for God's guidance in this area.

No comments:
Post a Comment