May 20, 2009
I do need to be more consistent about posting to this blog, don't I? Well, many exciting things are happening. In my personal life, I am in shock over the fact that my oldest four children are DONE with school tomorrow, May 21st!! Yikes. I have been working on putting together Chorepacks and plan to begin implementing a chore system on Friday. Yep, right away. We could really stand for some routine and I really liked to thoughts as laid out in the book "Managers of their Chores" (see Titus2.com for more info).
On the company front - - I did get my new products delivered yesterday! Very exciting. The products are so incredible. Karen and Jennifer (and whomever else may have been instrumental in finding products) did an incredible job. I am so blessed to have found this company. Not only has it been a blessing in my social life (meeting so many incredible ladies), but it is working out for me from a financial standpoint, and fulfilling my desire to "work". The biggest perk, however, is in learning new techniques to gain order and being privy to so many neat products that can help me meet my desire to have things in order. The fact that I can get many of these products at a significant discount alone makes it all worth it! :-) I'm happy.
I rec'd an email yesterday saying that our catalogs are being shipped out today. Yippee!! I am relieved that I will have them in time for my own show on May 26th (if you are reading this and local - please know that YOU are INVITED!!) at 7 p.m. at my house in Mount Greenwood, Illinois.
My sister, Maureen, will be hosting a show on May 31st for me. She is inviting the mothers from her son's baseball team. That should be cool. Thanks Moe! I have on other show booked for late June as well. Additionally, there are at least three other ladies that are interested in hosting shows but have not committed to a date as of yet. We are rolling again!
Oh, I have to mention my new favorite product - the 'book' Optomistic Outcomes. If you are a homeschooling mom, a mother to elementary aged children - whereever they attend school, a teacher, a gramma, an aunt, whatever (you get the idea) - you are going to love this product. It won the 2009 Teacher's Choice Award for the Family. It resembles a cookbook filled with "Parenting Recipes" for success. Every book contains a CD with 181 printable, reusable tools. Provides strategies to maximize any child's strengths - giving them an advantage in school and for life. It is so cool! It is found on page 21 of our new catalog and costs $36.95 (well worth it!!)
May 3, 2009
Wow. I just rec'd an email with the PDF of our catalog. We should have the print versions available any day now! It is so exciting!! Check it out here: CATALOG
Okay, now what is even more fun? Check out the family featured on page 31 of the catalog (page 16 on the PDF file). :-) Yep, that's right . . . it is me and my six children! It is such an honor to be featured with such a tremendous company. I'm thrilled.
Now, seriously, if you have been on the fence about hosting a show . . . get off the fence already. This IS the time to do it!! Don't even give it any further consideration, get on the phone and call me at (773) 759-4675 and book your date now before I get so busy I have to turn down business (Just kidding!) I look forward to seeing you at your home and helping you take the next step toward organization!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment