Pages

8.19.2009

More August '09

8/25/09 Awesome show tonight at my cousins - Kimmy and Kathy's home! Thank you ladies!! You are both awesome. The show was very successful and I had one booking and one potential recruit lead! I've been able to meet my personal goal of selling at least $500 per month every month since I've designated that amount. I think that is a great goal during the summer months while my time is so tight with all the children being home, etc. I'm going to set a higher goal from September on - - I'll give that some prayerful consideration. Check back and see what I decide and how I do with it! Thanks for reading!

8/21/09 Making phone calls today. I have to make contact with these ladies that want to know more about Clever Container. It is such a busy time. Summer is busy for us moms anyway, is it not? And, don't get me wrong, I'm super happy that the business is really taking off. . . but man, there is alot of phone calls to make . . . and it can be a bit challenging to get through them undisturbed. :-) It's gone well, though, most people are completely understanding (and many have noisy kids of their own in their background as well) when (notice I didn't say "if") I have to address whichever urgent request is being thrown at me. I am enjoying my chats with the ladies I've been able to chat with so far. I'm hoping that my team is populated with these many talented, smart, and fun ladies soon! It's going to be a fun ride.

We had a great phone call last night. Clever Container decided that with the huge amount of interest that was generated by Good Morning America, it would make sense to have a tele-conference call where potential consultants could call in and hear all the information about the oppt'y all at once. I listened in on this, and was thrilled to hear how much excitement there is about this incredible oppt'y. Obviously, I know its a tremendous oppt'y, but everyone's excitement just kind of lit something, ya know? I've been told that there was over 40 people on the phone call last night! Did I already write this in here . . . well, even if I did . . . we had about 350 people contact our company after GMA aired a few weeks back. 350! Woohoo!

8/20/09 I can't believe I didn't get on here and blog about this already!! I have another team member! So exciting. Her name is Dominque. She is right here in Chicago with me. Well, we are about an hour drive from each other . . . but still, it is neat to have her on board! She is going to be great. Dominque is a young mother of a one year old, and is a very brave young lady, as she is also expecting her second child! You go, girl! For those of you that don't have the pleasure of calling Chicago home, we have a friendly rivalry between the north and south sides of Chicago. Fun enough, Dominque is a Northsider, and I grew up and will probably always be a Southsider! It's great to have someone else in this big city. Welcome Dominque!!

8/19/09 We had our block party last night. It was really nice to visit with all of the neighbors, and of course, to get out and play with the kids. It's funny how a block party can motivate you to race your 14 year old (he won), dance with your little ones, and just frolick your whole day away. I think we need a day like that every month! Hmm. . . maybe we'll just have to consider that idea. Not a block party once a month. Just a 'cut free' and just play the day away day!

We are going to have an informative call for all those that are considering the great opportunity that joining up with Clever Container can provide you tomorrow evening. I'm hoping that several of the ladies that I have talked with over the past couple of weeks are able to get on that call, so that they can get all their questions out there, and even hear questions of others that are also considering the oppt'y. It should be great! I'll post an update on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad