8/31/09 Well, this business is all about living and learning. That is for sure. I thought the Stressless basket challenge that we were given was an incredible way to generate sales. It really didn't work out at all. That is the way it goes in direct sales, I guess. Some weeks are good, some aren't. Some ideas are taken well, others bomb. What's a girl to do? The sad thing is that I was unable to award the basket to anyone. Two of the ladies are still trying to generate sales, and if either of them make it to the $250 or better mark, I'll still have somewhat of a contest - just ending a week late. We'll see.
On the upside, my team now consists of 10 ladies, beside myself. I've added another lady named Judy. Judy lives in Florida and I'm very happy to have her as a team member! WELCOME!!
Tomorrow I'm going to blog about a book from two chrisitan mommies. Gotto back those other chrisitan mothers who are trying to make the balance of work and family work better by going into business for themselves! I do love CWAHM.com and I'm honored to be part of the blog tour for a book that they have recently published entitled "So You Want to be a Work at Home Mom?" The difference this book has amongst other books is that it is written from a christian perspective. Be sure to check back tomorrow to read more about it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment