Pages

8.13.2009

August-Vacations-School-YIKES

8/27/09  I did succeed in having 5 friends host catalog shows for our Stressless basket contest. That is great! Thank you ladies! Their shows are due to my this weekend. I can't wait to see which of these ladies win the basket. It's a really nice prize. I'm using a small blue tubtrug and loading it with "relaxation goodies" with the theme being "Stress-less". Best of luck to Karen, Julie, Kathy, Patty and Debbie! Its been going really great. Since I last posted, I have added 2 more to my team - which means I now have 9 ladies in my downline. We have an awesome team! Dominque is one of my newbies, but she will be taking a break even before her launch. The darling is pregnant and is going to need to slow down due to early contractions. Should be an interesting trick, seeing as she also has a one year old active little boy! Oh, and I thought it was kinda funny that one of my new team members, Gwen, actually made contact with me (via email, not in person) while I was vacationing in Tennessee. Guess where she lives. Yep, in Tennessee. Pretty ironic since I live in Chicago. My newest team member, Susie, will be having her business launch party on September 3rd - and she is a Sell to Earn. What is a Sell to Earn, you ask? The person who would love to join our Clever team, but would have financial difficulty in coming up with the money to cover the costs has the option of Selling to Earn. Basically, they host their own "business launch". See this flyer for more information: Just One Good Show!

8/13/09  Well, I am really excited. I'm super inspired too! I added one new recruit in July and then met sales goals as well. So I just ordered 100 catalogs and 100 order forms for my business and I only had to pay $35 out of pocket! (could have cost me as much as $105) Yahoo. In listening in on our August teletraining, I was amazed at some of the other consultants that are really recruiting up a storm. Our highest recruiter added something like 16 ladies to her team in July! Isn't that amazing? Down the line, this will mean monthly income above and beyond that lady's commission, but even right now, with our Clever Cash program. . . she would have earned $400 toward catalogs, order forms, or products!! That is so cool. She challenged us to have a contest amongst our August catalog show hostesses, and I'm going to do that!! The way it works is to have 5 catalog shows booked by August 15th, which is National Relaxation Day, and have a contest where the highest sales of the five shows gets a "Relaxation Basket". I'm going to use the small tubtrug (12.95 value alone) and fill it with spa type items (pampering products). This would be in ADDITION to the hostess awards that they would get. Check back to see how it went - - and who won! :-)

8/8/09 Whew! I'm tired. Me and the whole family just had two week long vacations back to back. First we drove to Tennessee (8 hour drive!!) and had an awesome week with some great friends. It was wonderful. Then we were home for 1 short day and then went back on the road, this time to Wisconsin (about 6 hour drive!) for a week of family camp. It was also wonderful! Loads of fun during both weeks. Horseback riding, zip-line zipping, doing something called the Swing shot. Funny what you will do for your kids. An added bonus was the great preaching by Dr. Sam Horn during our week at Family Camp.

Back to reality, now. I have to get in contact with a number of people and get business rolling on again. This week will be full of phone calls and emails. Hopefully I will still be able pull together one or two shows for this month as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad