Pages

8.06.2009

Early July - GMA mentions us - BUSY!!

7/8/09 Today is my second born son - Dakota's birthday. He is 12 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA!! I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, the growth is a blessing, but in another way it makes you realize that our time with these precious children is brief. Before you know it, they will all be grown and out of my house. :-( Well, that is just another plus to this being the business I chose. I still am able to be here for and with them day in and day out. Granted, the last several days have had me on the phone and in front of the computer a bit more than normal (Good Morning America generated loads of interest!), but it is the kind of thing that I can do and still meet everyone's needs and wants. Just between phone calls :-)

If you have heard from me and I have suggested that you check out my site and my blog, please feel free to scroll down and read through the various posts. Not the most entertaining blog, I admit, but it is an honest look into the life of a Founding Consultant. Please feel free to contact me regarding the oppt'y that we can provide you by using the Contact Us tab above or call my cell at (773) 759-4675.

7/7/09 What an awesome teletraining we had tonight. I was thrilled by the number of consultants that we had on the call! Even cooler was how many NEW consultants we had on the call. These teletrainings are always so informative and educational, and it is always neat to hear from the different ladies and discuss the ins and outs of the business. It was inspirational. Also very cool was the realization that I am one of the five or six ladies that have been around for a while and are developing teams - we have been noticed and are being looked at to be the future First Line Directors! How awesome is that?? It really makes me take my business seriously. To lead others, I need to be doing right by my own business first, right? Set an example. So, it has been awesome to have this discipline in my life. Clever Container rocks! Super excited about business at this time!

7/6/09 Good Morning America's Tory Johnson mentioned us by name in a segment about direct sales meeting a need to increase a household's monthly income. This is great national exposure! I look forward to seeing how much that will benefit the growth of Clever Container!

7/1/09 I can't believe that I didn't update my blog with this news yet. . . talk about a brain hiccup! Well, I have been doing well with getting my own home in order. Being part of this company has been very inspirational and I have gotten loads of great ideas, not to mention that I have loads of great products to assist me in this as well! Well, the other weekend, I was able to not only get my file cabinets purged of all of the old and unneccessary papers, (I used the Stash 'n Trash to hold a garbage bag - it worked fabulously!) but I was also able to get a basement closet cleared out and re-ordered, AND make great headway on our family's clothes situation. For those who know me, I have always tried to get a handle on laundry and clothes. Well, I am now on my way. I thank God for giving me this company to provide the motivation needed to get the things done that have been convicting me for some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad