Pages

1.23.2009

First Launch Party

1/22/09
Wow, life gets so busy, doesn't it? I have so many things I'd like to be doing better at. One of them is to make more frequent entries on this blog. Well, I had my launch. Unfortunately, it wasn't great as far as attendance went. Chicago was having some extremely cold weather. Friday night was about 15 below 0. So, I can't say as I blame people for just wanting to stay home and stay warm. However, I was really happy with how well received the products, concepts and company was accepted by all those that did come out. The parties went well, despite the low attendance. I may host another party at my home. Two things I did learn is that I would definetly include a RSVP request on the next invites I send, and also I would send email reminders or make reminder phone calls the day of or before.

I have another party that my good friend, Ruth, is hosting for me this Friday. Check back to see how that went! Have a great day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad