Pages

1.05.2009

Early January '09

January 9, 2009
One more week until my launch. I'm very excited. I am also very motivated. One thing that happened when I decided to join with Clever Container is that I have this renewed motivation and energy about getting my own life and home in the best order possible. So tonight I was working at my desk/office area for many hours while my neice helped me with my littler children. I was throwing out unnecessary paper galore!! Now, if I could just get a handle on our laundry situation. I heard someone suggest limiting each child's outfit to a certain number, like 10. That would help. I'm gonna see if I can make that happen.

January 5, 2009
It's 2009!! My goodness, time goes so fast. Well, the older 4 children went back to school today after being home for 2 weeks for the Christmas holidays. The holiday season is always so hectic. I am looking forward to the changes that I know I'm going to be implementing in our home this calendar year - - and maybe our 2009 holiday season can be less overwhelming. I think that as I tackle bigger organizational projects in my home, I am going to use before and after pictures and let you guys see what a difference it can make. I'll continue to report on this blog. Well, 11 more days til my party. Today, January 5th, by the way is the official start date for me! My 30, 60, and 90 day sales challenges begin today. As a hit certain markers, I will earn free products!! I'll let you know what I've earned. Check back soon. . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad