February 5, 2009
I can't believe that we are already in our 2nd month of 2009! Well, this month I have 3 at home parties that are all in the second 1/2 of the month. I'm gonna use the time during this beginning part of the month to start pursuing my March party hostesses. Also, I have one lady doing a catalog party for me right now as we speak. Things are moving along, that is for sure.
As far as my friend, Ruth's show goes . . . it went very well. Thank you Ruth!! It was enough people that it allowed for decent sales numbers, but not so big that I felt too nervous. Of course, I still feel a tremendous conviction to really study my stuff and improve my show each time. I have not yet actually "taught" a class. That is one of the coolest things we do as a company, I believe. Providing classes that the participants can all learn great tips and tricks - even if they decide that they aren't in a position to purchase at the moment, I know that they walked away feeling that we provided a great service - and that they would be excited at the prospect of hosting a class in the future. That is how it should be. My comfort level, however, has held me back from doing much more than simply describing the products on display and the many uses for them. My way has been received well, but I don't feel I'm doing enough good to really get people excited about Clever Container. So -- I'm gonna put this out there in writing to keep me accountable. The next show I have will be taught in 'class' format. I will be as prepared as possible.
Oh!! I haven't shared this news yet. I have my first recruit, Audrey, up and running now! Go Audrey!! She is gonna be something, I can tell you. What an awesome person. I can just tell that she is gonna be super successful at this business. Also, I have a possible recruit that is still making her decision. Isn't that so cool? I'm still just over 1 month in business, and I have a downline! :-) Too fun.
Well, that is all I can post for today, I'm needing to wrap it up so that I can pick up my school kids. Hope to report more (on my newest recruit??) soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment