Pages

2.14.2009

MidFebruary '09

February 17, 2009
Hey everyone. I am looking forward to my February parties at the end of this week. I am going to need to make a few phone calls to get a few March parties booked now. The best news? I have a new consultant on my team . . . her name is Debra Murray and she lives in Ohio. She is going to be a star. She is really sweet and friendly and is going to do fabulous in this business! Her kit should be arriving to her shortly. My other team member, Audrey, has her launch party this weekend. I'm praying for it to be a great success. She certainly has spread the news!! She has a new website that she is putting final touches on. As soon as she has it running, I'll let you know the address. Very cool. I'm super excited. I knew that Clever Container would be a great decision for me and my family!

February 13, 2009
Happy Valentines Day everyone! I am closer to my 3 parties now and am gaining excitement. I look forward to implementing some of the training I have been receiving in my teletraining sessions. It is neat to anticipate how successful each venue is going to be.

Oh! I also have signed up for my first vendor show!! Thursday, March 19th 2009 from 5-9 pm I will have a table at the vendor fair that is a cancer fundraiser. There will be over 50 vendors to shop with a live DJ and munchies. Tickets are $10.00 in advance and $15.00 at the door. Each ticket includes one free drink and one free raffle ticket and munchies. (Must be 21 to enter the event). Raffles will be drawn at 8:30 winner must be present. Come out to Countryside, Illinois and shop while helping to raise money for the cause! If you are interested in learning more about this event or Clever Container in general, please use the 'Contact Us' form.

Check back to see how my three February shows turn out!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad