Pages

3.26.2009

End of March

March 29, 2009

Well, I've just completed my second attempt at a launch, I called it a relaunch. You have to be aware that the reason I felt that my original launch wasn't very well attended was because of our wonderful Chicago weather - - it was negative 17 degrees that day back in January. We have had some pretty nice weather lately, so I thought that it was safe to give it another go. Well, wouldn't you know it - - we had a snow storm - about 1 foot of snow fell overnight, and it was wet and icky and cold!! Still, it was a wonderful party, and many of my friends still came out. (Thank you ladies, love ya!) The sales were good, and I booked a show for April. Another lady in attendance wants to check her calendar and call me, so I'm not sure on a date for her, but 2 shows booked is very encouraging!

I have another vendor fair in Chicago Ridge this weekend. I'll post back here on how that goes!

March 25, 2009

One thing that I feel I have neglected to touch on in this blog: the people. I have been really thrilled with the people that I am in business with. They are great! I have some medical news about one of my children that has me a little worried, and when I shared this with my team, I got such an outpouring of concern and caring. Many offered to pray. That is another thing. I am a Christian, and although Clever Container is not a "christian" company, I have met so many other ladies who are as well. God has blessed me greatly.

As far as the career fair that I was considering attending in downtown Chicago in early April, I have decided against it. The cost was too high for such an unknown. I will keep my eye on it, and maybe next year I will have other consultants close by that would share the cost and attend with me!!

I have sent out evites for another party at my house. I really am trying to get this business out there in front of as many of my friends and family as I can, and this seems to be the easiest way to do this. My hope is that once they see how much fun it can be as well as how FUNctional the products are, there will be several that will agree to host.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad