March 20, 2009
The Countryside Vendor Fair was fun. Not good for sales, but it was fun. I learned alot from other consultants. It was great for networking. I learned about a few resources for information and also learned about a couple networking groups.
March 11, 2009
Hopefully, I'll get the catalogs I ordered in time for the first vendor fair I'm going to on March 19th in Countryside, IL. I figured that since I'm not able to do a cash and carry table at this time, I probably won't have much in sales - but I really think it will be a great way to advertise. So few people are even aware of this great company and the opportunities that it can offer party guests, hostesses, and potential consultants! Clever Container is unique in its ability to help bring organization home! In our teletraining call last evening, the Nat'l Sales Director, Tracy, reminded us that as a consultant for Clever Container, I am able to bring lots of value to my customers:
1. First, Clever Container is able to give our customers a chance to become hostesses and earn their favorite organizing products for half off or FREE and earn free shipping and handling. Only with Clever Container will they have an opportunity to get these products for FREE!
2. Second, we give our customer’s a chance to see, touch and feel the products.
3. Third, we demonstrate to our customer’s different ways to use the products so they’re able to make choices that will work for them!
4. Also we are able to give our customers useful information that will motivate and help them to find new solutions to what’s not working so well in their day to day routines! Not to mention that it’s a wonderful chance to get together with friends and have some fun!"

No comments:
Post a Comment