Pages

4.18.2009

April, 2009

April 22, 2009
Last evening I took part in training on our Clever Container monthly Tele-training call. I was a little nervous, but overall I was pretty clear and spoke through my nerves. I was pleased. If I am allowed to lead another training call in the future, I am sure that I would improve a bit, as I now know what to expect. It was fun. I appreciate the opportunity to get out of my "comfort zone" and to grow in my business.

I learned that Audrey had over $2000 in sales for the month of March! Wow! That is outstanding. She is totally inspirational to me. She just really works her business well.

April 18, 2009
I haven't been on here in awhile. I feel badly about that. I haven't had the time to spend on my business lately. . . and it shows!! I have no parties booked (at least not definitively, but I have a few promises) and I have no vendor activities either. :-( Take me as a (bad) example, ladies! You need to spend time on your business to get your business working.

I am really looking forward to our new catalog, which is due out in May! We are going to have about 40 new, AWESOME products!! I can't wait. I know I will be re-energized and I will "find" time! I have to create a workable schedule for my family life, and then work my schedule. That way I will always find some time to spend, even if it is only 1/2 hour a day.

Our new catalog - coupled with our new "organized hostess" rewards (which are in ADDITION to our existing Hostess rewards!) I am sure that my calendar filled through the spring and summer months in no time!! Check back to see how I am doing in that department.

April 4, 2009

I have another team member now! Jenny Wallace from East Peoria, Illinois! She is the third Illinois consultant. She is very nice and has direct sales experience already and is looking forward to the opportunities that our new company will provide her. Welcome to our Clever Container Team, Jenny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad