Pages

11.12.2011

WELCOME PARTY PLAN DIVAS FOLLOWERS!

Welcome to my blog!  You can sign up right over there on the right!!  I am in the middle of 100 days of organizing tips.  I hope you find my content helpful!  Clever Container is awesome!  I am SO happy that I found them - I started my career with CC in December 2008 and I haven't regretted it for a moment.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the people and the products.  If you want to learn more about our products, download the catalog HERE.  If you want to learn more about the business opportunity, download some information HERE.  I also publish a monthly newsletter to keep you updated of all the specials.  I'd love to have you join that list, and you can do that HERE.

Finally, I would love for you to know that I also have recently started writing another blog that is a real heart passion of mine.  It is all about encouraging women and helping equip them to keep plugging away at ALL that we do!  :-)  I'd love to have your support there as well!  www.failuresneverfinal.com  Stop by and check it out, I'd love to see you over there as well!
Good luck on the giveaway at Party Plan Divas.  I can't wait to see who wins!!

If you aren't sure what I'm referring to, learn more at http://thepartyplancoach.com/clever-container-review-giveaway/#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad