Tip #48: Clear the Paper Piles by creating a Tickler File!
I'm pointing you to another blog again today. This was such a great read for me and I just had to share. This post is found on Simple Mom's blog - which is a great blog that is well worth a follow! However, this particular post is written by a guest blogger named April Perry of powerofmoms.com. The Power of Moms site was new to me but I have loved what I have seen so far! I responded to the giveaway disclosed in this post and was able to be one of the first 100 people and therefore, I was able to download the Mind Organization for Moms program! Woo-hoo. Anyway, back to the tip at hand. April correctly notes that we all have an area that seems to be a magnet for all things paper. Usually its a counter or a table top. Sadly, in my home there is one of those 'spots' in virtually every room of my house. Anyway, April gives these incredible suggestions on changing those piles into a tickler file system and never missing an important event or deadline again! I'm sure going to give her suggestions a go!! Click HERE to read her full post.
There are 54 days remaining in the year 2011. Are you making progress and do you plan on ending the year feeling accomplished? It is never too late!
Be sure to keep check back for the newest tips. I'm thinking that in a week or two I will be putting up a post dealing with all of the nuggets of wisdom I am going to learn through the M.O.M program! :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment