Pages

11.10.2011

Refine Your Bill Paying Process

TIP #50: Woo-hoo!  Celebrate.  We are midway through our 100 days.  How have you been doing?!?  Have you found any tip to be particularly inspiring or helpful?  If so, PLEASE let me know.  Comment on this post.  I LOVE participation.  In fact, I am bribing people to participate on my other blog www.failuresneverfinal.com (see my FB page for details)  THANKS!!


Today, I want to share one of my friends, Colleen, blog posts. . . again.  This article she wrote on refining your bill paying process is, well, brilliant.  She is so cool!  Check out her full blog post on this subject HERE.


There are 52 50 ?? days remaining in the year 2011. Are you making progress and do you plan on ending the year feeling accomplished? It is never too late!  Shoot for the moon!!!  :-)


hmmm. . . side note.  How is it that we are on day 50 of 100 tips and yet according to my countdown, there are 52 days left?  obviously I went wrong somewhere.  I will figure it out over the weekend.  If I don't come up with something, I'm just changing the countdown to reflect the right number of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad