Tip #13 in our series. . . Don't Just Pile, Act then File.
Today's tip on getting your paper organized is actually a post borrowed from my friend, Colleen Klimczak. I hope you recall that, at the beginning of this 100 day posting event, I indicated that "Many will be from me directly and some will be links to other sites that have great tips!"? Do you not? Just in case you would like to reread that introductory post, it can be found here: http://clevercolleen.blogspot.com/2011/09/100-days-of-organizing-tips.html
So, without further delay, here is the link to this helpful article. ttp://colleencpo.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/file-dont-pile/
After you have read her post on organizing your paper, I just know you will want to bookmark her blog. That site address is:http://colleencpo.wordpress.com/. Come back to read tomorrow's organizing tip. You know, I have to share with you that I am really quite enthusiastic about the consistency I have been showing in my blog. The results have been pretty cool as well (I have a slightly higher readership and more fans on my fb page: www.facebook.com/Organizing.Products too!) Now if I could just figure out what it takes to get you all to engage in the conversation! ;-)
There are 88 days remaining in 2011. What can you do today to help you face the new year with pride?

No comments:
Post a Comment