In an effort to stay "on top of things", I created a new FB profile and with that e new profile, I also created a FB Fan page for my direct sales business with Clever Container. My thought was that it might be nice to have some sort of separation between my business and my personal life - even on facebook. I'm thinking that those people that may meet me at a vendor fair or at an Organizing Workshop may not want to friend 'Colleen Garcia' and to be subjected to hear about my children's activities, what new recipes I might have tried, how my 9-5 job is going and that type of thing. The flip side to that is that those people that I have reconnected with from grammar school days may not want to have to hear about the current customer special or how many consultants I now have on my team.
I feel very unpopular right now, however, since I have very few "likes" and very few "friends" with this new profile set up. Won't you help a girl out here and head over to my Clever Container page and show me some love?! Thanks so much!
OH! I would be so neglectful to not share our current monthly special! It is the all too useful reusable bags that are super easy to bring with you - anywhere! Each one of the three bags comes in its own little bag and can be popped into a purse with ease.
Qualify to purchase this set of three beautiful and
functional totes when you purchase $35 in regularly
priced merchandise. Each tote comes in it’s own
carry case! Holds up to 20 pounds. Made of polyester.
(17 x 19) This deal is TOO good to pass up!
Spring is here and summer is coming!
$12.50 set/3. Reg. $24.95
Limit one per customer. Paradise only.


No comments:
Post a Comment