The call lasted about another 1/2 hour after I joined in, so I think I got the majority of the training portion anyway. The basic premise is that the success of your business is going to rely heavily on the way you perceive your business and your business activities. In other words, if I pass a judgement that the person sitting next to me on the train isn't going to want to be bothered with hearing about my business, I have the wrong attitude and perception of my business. I should be thinking about how I can help other people. Perhaps this isn't something that she would be interested in at all. . . and that is okay. But, maybe she is out of work and has been praying to figure out how to make some money so that her family doesn't lose their house. Okay, I know that I am a bit dramatic in my illustration. . . but you get the idea.
Ilene has this great new product. . . and three of the ladies that were on the call last night were given one! I was the third name called (phew!) :-) Oh yeah! So happy. If you would like to know more about Ilene's system, click on the link below.

No comments:
Post a Comment