For all those of you out there that enjoy watching the sitcom, Reba, there is a funny new sitcom starting January 28th called Working Class. Tune in to see what you think, and then come back to this blog and leave me a comment with what your thoughts are!
She’s unwittingly befriended by her cranky neighbor, Hank (Ed Asner), her only “career” prospect is a glorified deli job at the local grocery store, and the man she falls for not only already has a girlfriend – but he’s also her boss, Rob (Patrick Fabian). With her ladies-man brother, Nick (Steve Kazee), to help her out (when he’s not acting like one of the kids himself), Carli faces the challenges of parenting, dating, and making friends in her new community by doing more with less, staying true to herself, and approaching each day with a touch of working class.
WORKING CLASS premieres January 28 at 8:00 p.m., ET/PT on CMT.
Premiere Episode: “The Buddy System”
Carli’s old flame from high school shows up hoping to re-ignite his “spark” with Carli — even if it means humiliating her in front of her new boss.
Carli’s old flame from high school shows up hoping to re-ignite his “spark” with Carli — even if it means humiliating her in front of her new boss.
I was able to watch the premiere episode and my thoughts on this episode are as follows:
The premiere episode was funny and engaging. I was already 'drawn in' and I have a desire to see if she ends up winning over the boss, or if she finds that she might actually have feelings for her friend, Buddy, after all. In this episode we did not see very much of the children nor the brother, so I'm not sure how involved in the story line these characters will be in the series, but I'm sure that they will only add to the intrigue. I, for one, intend to tune in and see where Carli ends up and how she manages to keep everything floating! If you’d like to follow too, you can:
The premiere episode was funny and engaging. I was already 'drawn in' and I have a desire to see if she ends up winning over the boss, or if she finds that she might actually have feelings for her friend, Buddy, after all. In this episode we did not see very much of the children nor the brother, so I'm not sure how involved in the story line these characters will be in the series, but I'm sure that they will only add to the intrigue. I, for one, intend to tune in and see where Carli ends up and how she manages to keep everything floating! If you’d like to follow too, you can:
1) Like Working Class on Facebook and get a sneak peak!
2) Working Class on CMT.com
3) Follow on Twitter:
I am participating in the One2One Network – CMT’s Working Class – New TV Show Premiere Review Campaign. My views are honest, and that of my own. I have not been compensated in any way for this review.

No comments:
Post a Comment