Pages

7.06.2010

Have you seen Glue Dots?

Honestly, as a mom of many, things that make craft time easier - or less messy - is a really neat find. So, when TwitterMoms gave me the heads up about this Twitter contest in which bloggers could request Glue Dots to be sent to them and they could use them and then blog about the experience, I was all for it!!


Just look! My four year old daughter made a bouquet of flowers out of construction paper, cardboard flowers (from the kleenex box, honestly) and wirecleaners. Very, very little assistance was needed by me. Once I showed her how to use the applicators, she was more than happy to play away!
We have found the glue dots to be very useful for a great number of other applications as well - I have put a dry erase board with the checklist for my Clever Container shows right on my kitchen wall - and it comes down perfectly cleanly when company is over. We even used it to secure the Wii sensor bar to the top of the flat screen tv. Very, very cool.
For more ideas, check out Glue Dots on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/GlueDotsFans
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Glue Dots blogging contest to be eligible to receive a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here: http://www.twittermoms.com/forum/topics/2000-in-prizes-up-for-grabs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad