Pages

2.12.2010

Absent, but working hard!

I have been so neglectful of my beautiful blog.  I'm sorry to those few faithful readers I have.  I have been hard at work on my business, in addition to being just very busy in general.  So many exciting things happening!  The home office has been hard at work creating a new consultant website and it is fabulous!!  While they were busy doing that, I've been busy with recreating as well.  Over the next week or so, you will see the unveiling of my own new site!  I am going to have a look that is exclusively mine.  Here is a hint:

Isn't that so cute?  My new website and my blog will both have a streamlined look.  Eventually, my site will even have a store where you can make selections of your favorite Clever Container products!  Speaking of great products, here is a sneak peek at one of the new products that will be in our catalog, which will be coming out by the end of March!  In fact, the Neat Seat is going to be our April guest special!:


Anyway, it isn't an excuse.  It is an explanation.  I have been working hard.  By the end of next week, I hope, you all will be able to see the fruits of my labor.  I'm so excited.  The other thing that is so awesome is that I will have an area on my new website where my team members can login and access a training area all of their own!  I'm planning on having templates and articles and all types of great information available for them to be the very best business builders they can!  Ooohh, I can't wait!

I partcipated in the Valentines Day Swap hosted by The Mommy Files and I'm so excited.  It was alot of fun.  My husband didn't quite understand it, but that's alright.  I thought it was great and I'd most likely participate in the next swap as well.  I can't remember the last time I was given a box FULL of goodies like that!  It was a real treat, and the kids had just as much fun going through the contents as I did.  You can read more, and hopefully view pictures on Sunday, when I post my Valentines Day Swap posting.
I didn't know I was supposed to take pics, so some of the items have been "processed" (like eaten), but those that I still have around, I will take pictures of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad