Pages

1.14.2010

My First Fundraiser . . . booked!

Yippee!!  So excited.  Another milestone . . . tonight I spoke with a lovely mother named Jill from a nearby neighborhood school and they've chosen to use Clever Container as a fundraiser for their school.  For the sake of full disclosure, this is a major fundraiser, and Clever Container is one of three fundraising efforts, the other 2 being Tupperware and Mixed Bags (which I'll have to check out, cuz I'm not familiar), but my catalog and fundraising order form will make it into the hands of approximately 440 families!  Whoo-hoo!!  Love it.  Things are rocking now.  What did I last update on here?  I have 2 home shows, 1 office-place show, and 1 catalog show booked for January. 

I also neglected another HUGE piece of good news!!  One of the superstar consultants on my team, Rena, just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on 12/31/2009!  CONGRATULATIONS Rena!!  Way to get another tax deduction!  Just kidding.  Babies are great. . . I love babies, and toddlers, and kiddos, and so far, I even love the pre- and teen years.  Family is everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad