Pages

1.11.2010

Feels Great to Purge! and Menu Plan Monday

Oops.  I didn't get my meal plan up until just now.  Wow, today I was totally sidetracked from my routine.  My plan is at the bottom of the post (again, thanks to Stolen Moments!)  I did the best I could to keep the kids on track with schoolwork, but I really got "lost" in organizing the front room and the little kids' room.  Once I started, I couldn't find a good point to leave it until later - and I was really motivated.  I filled two large bags with things that I dropped off at a local Amvets drop off location and I filled about 1 full bag of garbage.  It feels great.  I also am almost caught up with laundry.  The clean laundry table is full to the brim and I intend to weed out any clothing that doesn't deserve a spot in the newly cleaned out closet and drawers.  Feels great! 


As great as it feels now to have two rooms of my house totally cleared of clutter . . . everything is in its place. . . tomorrow I have to get my head back into 'business'!  I have numerous Clever Container calls I am looking forward to making.  There is a lot of new interest after the holiday break.  I have 8 people to call back about hosting and/or the opportunity.  Woo-hoo.  I love it!!  I am also very excited about listening in on several training teleconference calls this month.  Have I mentioned that I am leading the Opportunity Call again on the 19th of this month - I was so nervous the first time I led an opportunity call.  Email me if you are interested in listening in to learn more about the business opportunity.  What do you have to lose besides clutter?!?  :-)


How about you?  How has your new year started out?  Start with one closet, or one drawer. . . once you get that momentum, it will spur you on!

Now, for food this week:

Monday's Dinner
Brown's Chicken (thanks Mom! - I was seriously sidetracked from everything, including making dinner!)


Tuesday's Dinner
Almond Chicken Stir-Fry
Rice

Wednesday's Dinner
Pork Chili Verde
Biscuits (D)


Thursday's Dinner
Ground Beef Stroganoff
Egg Noodles
Peas

Friday's Dinner
Spaghetti
Green Beans

Saturday's Dinner
Bacon Breakfast Casserole (made ahead - I'll be doing a Clever Container show!)
Cinnamon Apples

Sunday's Dinner
Polish Sausage
Cheese Baked Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad