Pages

12.28.2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY

I do hope that everybody had a wonderful Christmas.  Today, Sunday, we overslept for church :-(  While that felt badly, we still had a pretty good day otherwise.  We basically did nothing. . . and that is the best thing to do some days (can I get an "amen"?)  I did get to challenge my children on our new Wii - and specifically on the Hula Hoop activity on the Wii Fit Plus program.  I am the reigning champ - and my boys are all working diligently on trying to beat mom's score (insert giggling).  Though I would be much less than honest to not also share with you, my readers, that the Wii Fit also suggests that my "Wii Fit Age" is 42 (not too bad, but since I am only 38 it smarted a bit) and I am right on the line that seperates the normal weight from the overweight - so I have quite a bit of 'shaping up' to do!

Anyway, you are here to take a peek at the Garcia menu plan for the week of December 28, 2009 through January 3rd, 2010!!  I said "2010" but I still can't believe it myself!  By the week's end we will be in a new year!  Well, here is what we are eating (as usual, these meals were planned for me from Stolen Moments and you can learn more about their menu service by clicking the link at the top right side of my blog):

Monday, December 28
Chicken Hash
Side Salad

Tuesday, December 29
Ham and Black Bean Soup

Wednesday, December 30
Cheese Strata
Peas and Carrots

Thursday, December 31
DIY Appetizer Party

Friday, January 1
Blackened Chicken
Hoppin' John
Saucy Green Beans

Saturday, January 2
Salmon Pasta Toss

Sunday, January 3
Ranch Ham Skillet

Check out throughout the week for posts on getting organized for the new year!  I'd love to have you follow my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad