Pages

12.21.2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY

This week is an exception to my normal routine.  Last night, my children were all in the Christmas Program at church and we had a dinner before hand, so I rec'd leftovers of mashed potatoes and corn.  That sparked me putting together Shepherds Pie tonight. :-)  Easy peasy.  Then, on Thursday, Christmas eve, I have a roughed up list, but honestly still have to grocery shop for everything for that.  Friday, Christmas Day (Merry, Merry Christmas All!!!) I will be over at my in-laws.  Anyway, here is what it looks like this week:

Monday, December 21st
Shepherds Pie (thanks Parkwood people!)

Tuesday, December 22nd
Crockpot Beef & Barley Soup
Maple Oat Bread

Wednesday, December 23rd
Chili
Corn Muffins

Thursday, December 24th
Christmas Eve Dinner (hosted here at my home - with my side of the family)
HoneyBaked Ham
Prime Rib Roast
Mashed and Sweet Potatoes
Veggie Casserole
Corn
Rolls

Friday, December 25th
Christmas Dinner (at mom-in-laws)
Tamales (fresh made - annual tradition - very YUMMY!)
Not sure what is else is all on the menu, but always delicious
Gramma's Christmas cookies (everyone's favorite)

Saturday, December 26th
Celebrating Danny's Birthday (wasn't able to do it last week)
Baked Mostaccoli and Chicken
Salad and Bread

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...tamales! My husband has fond memories of his mother and aunts making huge batches of tamales for Christmas.
    And I love Prime Rib!
    You have a delicious menu planned!
    I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
    Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding “Do you still read the newspaper”?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad