Pages

12.07.2009

Menu Plan Monday


Hmmm, I'll have to take care with what I post here on my blog. . . .
Last night, I posted on the lack of snow contributing to the lack of Christmas feelings. This morning, I awoke to a beautiful snow-white covered world! J

Here is what I am going to be making for mi familia this week, thanks again to Stolen Moments. Just like all my other Menu Plan Monday posts, this is this week's menu I received from Kate Miller over at Stolen Moments Menu Planning. For those who aren't aware, I was the fortunate winner of a giveaway and now am the lucky recipient of a weekly menu plan, complete with grocery list and all. If you would like to sign up to get your own meals planned out for you, check them out… Click Here!

Monday, Dec. 7
Tamale Pie

Side Salad

Tuesday, Dec. 8
Crockpot White Chili
Biscuits

Wednesday, Dec. 9
Pork Fried Rice
Wonton Chips

Thursday, Dec. 10
Monterey Chicken Quesadillas
Steamed Corn

Friday, Dec. 11
Pizza Pasta Bake
Steamed Broccoli

Saturday, Dec. 12
Tuna Burgers
Broasted Sweet Potatoes
Applesauce

Sunday, Dec. 13
Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
Roasted Green Beans with Walnuts

I love a good number of features of this menu service. First of all, it saves me time in planning meals. Second, it gives me a lot of new meals to put in front of my family, and we have found a bunch of meals that we love!! Third, they tailor it to you and your family. Your family size, your likes/dislikes, the methods you like to cook with (I like the crock pot, especially in the winter), etc. are all taken into consideration. This is NOT a one size fits all menu service. Do yourself a favor and check them out, all you need to do is Click Here! to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad