I am in shock that we are already in the month of December. Can it be? I feel that as I get older, the years rush by faster and faster. A few more weeks and Christmas will be here. After that, the new year!
Do you have plans for your new year's resolutions? Do you have beginning of the year planning that you do? I've often admired people that write or talk about their annual planning. I am a very 'unplanned' person by nature. I am looked at as an oddball in some ways by my family and friends as I just don't run on much structure. Sure, being a mother of a sizable family creates the need to have some routines, but I don't run that way naturally. I would like to try it this year, however. I realize that goal setting is important. I get that. I can apply it to my business, but seem to miss the connection with my desires for my family.
I'd love to pick the brains of my readers and followers. Let me know what you do to "organize" yourself for the new year.
Looking forward to hearing from you. If you'd prefer to email me directly, you can at Fun@CleverColleen.com

I need to sit down and get a plan up for my self I love to make monthly and goals for the year.
ReplyDeleteI visited from twitter moms and signed up to follow as well. Please visit my blog as well