Whew, today was exhausting. This is the season, huh? This morning and afternoon, the kids and I were at our homeschool academy - where they had some classes and then our Christmas party. I arrived home to do a quick job cleaning and then had an appraiser come by to take pics and measurements (going to refi 1 full % lower!) and then just an hour after he left, I had two guys come by to 'observe the daily goings on in the life of a busy mom' from a market research company. I did alot of talking. . . so much so that my throat hurt tonight. But, it wasn't over yet. Then came dinner (which I gratefully had thrown together in a crockpot - though, I hate to admit, caused me to stray from my meal plan) and then we were off to AWANA, which was a short version, and then. . . what else? another party.
Do you find it hard to keep track of all the details when your life gets this busy? I do. I have heard so many times to write everything down in order to remember everything, but seriously, what does that look like in real life? I can't see toting around a spriral and then actually taking it out and writing things down every time I have a thought about something that needs doing. I have a handheld computer that has a voice record feature on it, and in my mind I envisioned that this could be a great answer for me, but so often I think of something while driving, or showering, or changing a diaper, or making dinner. . . you get the point. I'd love to hear how you all keep track of things when life gets real busy.

No comments:
Post a Comment