Pages

11.06.2009

Wonderful Vendor Fair!

I had a very good experience with tonight's vendor fair.  Maybe I'm a little biased because it was at "my" school (the school where my children have gone), but I don't know.  My typical experience at vendor fairs is fair to bad.  I tend to feel them to be not the best use of my time.  There is always an upfront cost, plus often a donation requested, and then I have not had sales at my table at prior fairs, so I spend money to basically get my company in front of people.  It is a form of advertising, and I will take part in some (particularly if they are close), but I'm never looking forward to them.

However, tonight I made sales at my table - several sales, in fact.  I have one definite party booked and I am hoping that the interest expressed by a few others turns out to be something!  I also had people that asked for my catalog - so many people that I ended up having to "refresh" my catalog stand thingee several times (I took the catalogs from the hostess packets I had brought with - - yes, I was totally prepared -- always be ready for success! :-))

Congratulations to Kim B for winning in my Looker/Booker drawing! 

In effort to stay up on things, I decided to add the contacts made to my Outlook right away, and send Kim an email letter her know she won!  However, now I'm tired, and Michael is wanting me to lay down with him, so I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I tend to not have great success at vendor fairs as well. Love your company!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad