Pages

11.23.2009

Too Funny

Okay, so I was going to get my 14 (15 tomorrow!!) year old, Eddie, from bball practice.  It was 4:30 and I needed to be there by 4:45 so I was hurrying out.  My 4 year old daughter, Bianca, saw that I was leaving and begged to come with.  I told her to hurry up and find her shoes.  Now I'm standing in the front doorway with my keys in my hand and my purse on my shoulder.  Well, Eddie walks in the front door.   Turns out that practice was over earlier and a friend's dad gave him and Ryan a lift home.  Completely unaware of this, Bianca comes running back into the front room, shoes in hand.  She stops in her tracks when she sees Eddie and I in the doorway.  "How did you do that?!?" she exclaimed

I laughed and laughed.  My li'l girl thought that I had picked him up and made it back in the 50 seconds she took to get her shoes. . . I guess I should be flattered. . . . she must think I am SuperMom!!

These types of things happen often in our home and we often say that "we have to send that one in to Readers Digest".  I'll do that with this story (did you know you can submit your funny stories online to them?) for sure, but I was thinking that I should also post them to my blog.  This can help me remember them as well.  So watch for things labeled "Too Funny" here.  I'd love to hear your family's funny stories as well. . . email me here and tell me: Fun@CleverColleen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad