Pages

11.23.2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY

This is what I will be making for my family this week.  My family is going to my brother and sister-in-law's home for Thanksgiving on Thursday, so I'm not reporting a meal for that day.  HOWEVER, I did want to let you all know, that the menu planning service that I am using, www.StolenMoments.com , DID include a full Thanksgiving meal planned for Thursday of this week - so if I were to have cooked Thanksgiving meal this year, I would have had wonderful instructions and a shopping list for this day as well!!  Even better is that they had the shopping list for that day as a separate shopping list.  Therefore, I can use the shopping list that doesn't include Thursday's meal and won't need to make any adjustments!  Yippee!

Anyway, here is this weeks meal list:

Monday
Crockpot Sausage & Sauerkraut (from last weel - never made it cuz I was sick :-( but I had the ingredients. . . in fact, I already have it in the crockpot now!

Tuesday
Crockpot Creamy Chicken
Rice
Steamed Carrots

Wednesday
Multi-Grain Pancakes
Baked Apples

Thursday
We are guests at Thanksgiving fellowship :-)

Friday
Muligatawny Stew
Side Salad

Saturday
Nacho Platter

Sunday
Beef & Broccoli
Rice

I hope that everyone has a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad