Pages

2.21.2009

Still More February

February 23, 2009
Well, I am home and in bed typing from my laptop. I had the 2nd of my two weekend shows tonight. Both went very well. The first show was at my sister's home yesterday afternoon (thanks, Moe!) and then tonight was at my friend, Vicki (thanks, Vicki!). I brought my son, Eddie, with tonight. He enjoyed himself and got to see me 'working' and learn a bit about business. I enjoyed having him with me as well. He was very helpful - he hung up the guests coats, passed out the folders and pens, and then took a few pictures while I was demonstrating (I'll try to put a few up here tomorrow). That is one of the best things about being in business for yourself - I get to set the rules. It was a really good weekend.

February 21, 2009
You know I have a recruit named Audrey, if you have read my earlier posts. Well, she had her business launch party this afternoon, and she did incredible! We have a goal that we like to shoot for in our first 30 days to earn free products (as a consultant). Well, wouldn't you know it - - Audrey has almost met the higher goal - in just one party! Amazing. I'm so excited for her. She also had 6 people book shows from her launch party! That is really a super great start to her business. I'm in awe! You go, girl!

I'm currently getting things ready for the home show I have scheduled for tomorrow. This is going to be a busy week. I have a show tomorrow and Monday night. Then, another one on Saturday morning. I'm super excited. And Audrey has me pumped! I'd love to see sales like that. So cool! You have me super inspired, Audrey! I am going to have so much fun tomorrow and Monday at my shows. I'll report back after."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad