Well, I've just come from a wonderful open house/show at Jennifer's home. It was wonderful. In addition to being a wonderful graphic artist, Jennifer is the voice for the canine-celebrity, Mr. Puggles - the blogging dog. http://www.mrpuggle.com/ She is a wonderfully talented woman, and her family was welcoming and her home warm. She desired to host an open house because she really loves the fact that Clever Container is owned by two mothers, and that they offer a ground floor business opportunity to other mothers, allowing them the flexibility to be home with their families when needed.
Her objective was to help me to get the Clever Container name out there, but I am so pleased that it was a really good party - with good sales. She will be able to select $80 of free products, 2 half-priced items, and she won't need to pay s&h on her order! Not bad.
Of course, I am excited as well, because with just her party, I have obtained my monthly sales goals and I also gave out consultant information for a woman that was in attendance to pass on to her daughter. I'm hopeful that that could turn into another team member - and she would be in the Chicagoland area as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment