Pages

9.14.2009

September 14th

9/14/09 THANK you to everyone who endorsed the nomination for Clever Container in the Shine A Light promotion. You are all wonderful, patient friends, and I love ya!

Wow. I'm ashamed that it has been so long since my last post. Hmmm...in reviewing the earlier posts, I can update you on my labor day activities, I did take my two girls to G3 (an animated movie about guinea pigs that are heros). It was a really fun day.

Since then, the kids have all been adjusting to their school schedules, as have I. It is a welcome change, although it does take a little getting used to. It is helpful when the weather cools down. . . it is hard to feel like school when it feels like summer out still. Well, what is it they say about Chicago weather? If you don't like it, wait 5 minutes. :-)

I lead an opportunity phone call earlier this evening. There was about 6 ladies on the call. I admit that I was a bit nervous, but about 15 minutes into the call, I felt myself relax. One of the added perks to this business has been the challenges that have been offered to me, that I have taken, and met. The other thing that I'm pleased with my growth on is getting on the phone to make personal calls. I tend to prefer the email method, as it is easier and quieter (mom of 6, remember?) and can be done at any time. . . even in the wee hours of the morning. The response from people is much better if you can speak with them personally. I tell it to my team members, and I try to live it out. An email can be ignored, but if you speak with your friend, they will respond. I'm learning, and becoming more and more comfortable with it. Anyway, 2 of the ladies on the call are ladies that I have had the pleasure of speaking with in the past. One is already decided, and will be sending out her contract tomorrow! Yeah!! This will take my team to 11! The other lady has some details to work out, but I am confident that she will also join within the next week or so. I am so blessed to have found this opportunity! Thank you, God.

One other update that I may need to give is in regards to the blog posting I did about that book "So you want to be a Work at Home Mom". Well, I did not win the give away copy like I was hoping, but I am going to be buying it through Amazon by the end of this week. I'll need a week or two to read it, but once I've read it, I will review it here, so watch for it!!

Septemer 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day everyone! Everyone is home. . . my hubby, my kids. No plans. Just hanging out. It's nice. Thinking I'm gonna take the littler ones to G3. We'll see.

September 3, 2009

Had a great launch show tonight for my newest team member, Susie. She has a lovely family, and fun friends. It was a good show and I'm happy to have her on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad