Pages

3.06.2009

March 6th

March 6, 2009

My two youngest are sick and I had to cancel a birthday party for my 9 year old girl, Jessica. Sorry Jess, I love you, Happy Birthday. We've postponed it until next weekend.

I've reread my last entry and I am in a different place today. I have things that I need to work on, no doubt, however I think that it is an ongoing process and discouragement is to no avail. As long as I continue to make strides and improve things as best I can, I am doing what I should be. We aren't going to be perfect this side of heaven! I was allowing myself to slide into that feeling of being overwhelmed, but I know. . . I can do all things through Him!

I have a fourth consultant on my team now! Maybe I'm premature since I haven't heard from the home office letting me know that her consultant agreement form has been received, but I know that she is on board! Cathy is a wonderful young mother that is going to do super in this business. She is already interested in leadership, and I think that she will be there before she knows it! What a great team of ladies I have. They are each so wonderfully talented. I am amazed (and humbled . . that I am their upline leader). The fun thing is that I am spreading across the map - I have Audrey in Illinois, Debra in Ohio, Lisa in Connecticut, and now Cathy in Colorado! Too fun.

Well, I have my first vendor fair on March 19th. I'm not sure what to expect. Check back and I'll update on how it went!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad