Pages

9.25.2009

The Clever Business

This blog's primary purpose is to narrate the road I am taking to great successes with the new, hot direct sales company, Clever Container.  I began my adventure with them in January of 2009, and my posts go all the way back, so if you have the time . . . grab a cup of your favorite beverage and look through my posts to see the growth that I have experienced.


These past weeks have been full with family life.  However, I am still able to devote an hour or so to my business daily, and it has been paying off!!  I have another Florida lady on my team now!  Mabel has joined the Clever Team earlier this week!  WELCOME MABEL!  This month alone, I have had Mabel, Rena, and Susie all join my team, and my new team total (not including myself) is TWELVE!!  I'm so excited!  I often fantisize about my future with Clever Container and I see myself at a Sales Convention up on stage receiving recognition and my team members are all standing up and clapping.  Some would find that silly, I suppose, but it really gives me motivation.


I have a few vendor fairs that I will be doing over the next two months. . . this is the season that fairs are huge.  I think that it is because it is the months prior to Christmas.  I have learned alot of new tips for having better success at vendor fairs through our company's training calls, so I am actually looking forward to the opportunity to use what I learned.  I wasn't very excited about fairs before, they seemed to have me spending money, but rarely making any.  However, with the successes I've seen the other ladies have through our network site, and from the trainings, I am really pumped up!!


Please check back to see how it all goes!  If you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to post your comments here.  This is one of the reasons I switched my blog to this location (it was previously found at www.CleverColleen.com).  If you like what you read, follow my blog now!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad