Any of you that have followed my blog for any length of time have, no doubt, heard me refer to something that Laura over at the Org Junkie has said, written, or done. She is probably the biggest online Organizing Icon that I am aware of.
Well, friends, I'm going there again. As you know, I am a Founding Consultant with Clever Container and we have a few mottos that I am all too proud to repeat. One is "Organizing Just Got Fun", and the other is "It's Not Just the Products, it's the Process"
Well, ealier this month, Laura went into detail about the PROCESS. She cleverly uses the word as an acronym and really spells out and clarifies the organizing process in a well thought through way. Throughout the various steps, Laura provides links to earlier posts of hers in which she delves in even deeper to that particular component of the process. Brilliant. Really. You really need to make the time to read this through. Follow the link by clicking the picture and go to her site to read through. Make sure to click through the links and read the details that lie therein. You won't be sorry.
(http://orgjunkie.com/2012/01/the-organizing-process-is-your-force-use-it.html)
While you are at her blog, check out The Challenge. I think I'm going to participate. I think I'll get my laundry room organized. Let me know if you decide to join The Challenge too! Post a comment below.
Hurry, though. The Challenge begins on February 1st.



No comments:
Post a Comment