Pages

1.08.2012

Facelift time. . .

So, I just gave my blog a facelift.  New background, new layout, more content.  Links within each blog post to bring you to other posts that are similar.

NOW, I have to motivate some conversations. . would you leave me a comment and tell me what you would like to see me posting on?  As my faithful followers already know, I did 100 Days of Organizing Tips to wrap up 2011.  Did you like that?  Should I post frequent Organizing Tips?  Would you like to see more about the Clever Container products and alternate uses for each?  Would you like to see more personal posts about the inner workings of my crazy household (careful what you ask for!)??  Leave me a comment and I will take your suggestions to heart!  I promise.


1 comment:

  1. Id like to see more organizing tips. I am always on the look out for them. I am always looking for ways to keep the boys organized. And not just their toys..schedules, clothes (sorting and organizing as they grow bigger and handing down etc), bathroom stuff and more. My kids keep my life far from simple!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free E-book with subscription!

Getting Organized Magazine - Wide Banner Ad